Whether you are a skier, snowboarder, mountaineer, or just enjoy being in the mountains, become a member of Temple Basin and get involved in a unique community where everybody shares a common passion for this special part of New Zealand and mountain culture. Apart from opportunities to meet like-minded people, you can also be part of social occasions on and off the mountain, themed weekends and competitive events.
- Our special thanks for helping us keep the tows spinning
- Discounted on-mountain accommodation (see below)
- Over 25% off lift tickets
- Free Tow-belt & Nutcracker rental
- Discounted rates for Temple Basin special events
- 15% off lift tickets at affiliated clubs*
- Discounted on-mountain meals
- Work two days, stay one night accommodation deal for work party attendance.
*May vary as per each location; Mt Olympus, Mt Cheeseman, Broken River & Craigieburn
In exchange for your help on organised work party days/weekends, we will give you free passes or accommodation. Work parties are a chance for people who care about the club and the environment to get together and have fun, while making a visible contribution so that the club remains a place where people can go to recreate, relax and learn into the future.
We invite you to join us now, annual subscription fees are listed below. Note, there is an additional joining fee, as for listed below, for new members. Returning members only pay the annual sub.
|Family (Annual Sub)||$100|
|Senior (Annual Sub)||$50|
|Junior (Annual Sub)||$30|
|Joining Fee Adult & Family||$85|
|Joining Fee Junior||$50|
|All Prices are in New Zealand dollars and Include G.S.T|